Jimmy Choo Heel damaged in just 2 wears :(

mia_ria

Nov 1, 2018
Hello everyone!

I got these beautiful shoes this past summer from Paris and in just two wears I'm seeing this damage on the heels. Can anything be done to get it fixed?
I've emailed Jimmy Choos customer service about it as well and I'm awaiting their response. Would it cost a bomb to get them repaired?
Thank you very much

Attachments

• IMG_1105.jpeg
    IMG_1105.jpeg
    161.3 KB · Views: 295
  • IMG_1101.jpeg
    IMG_1101.jpeg
    156.7 KB · Views: 298
Hello everyone!

I got these beautiful shoes this past summer from Paris and in just two wears I'm seeing this damage on the
heels. Can anything be done to get it fixed?
I've emailed Jimmy Choos customer service about it as well and I'm awaiting their response. Would it cost a bomb to get them repaired?
Thank you very much
Hi lovely i know your disappointment same has happened to me and normally when you are trying to be careful too, i used a normal local shoe repair shop who i take my heels to for repairs and they did a great tidy up job and only close inspection you could see the scuff so might be worth a ask !! Cobbled streets cracked paths escalators omg i fear now for damaged to my favourite shoes , Chin up hun its not so bad x

Hello everyone!

I got these beautiful shoes this past summer from Paris and in just two wears I'm seeing this damage on the heels. Can anything be done to get it fixed?
Thank you very much

I'm so sorry, I know damage like this is no fun on pretty shoes.

As mentioned above make good friends with a local cobbler; they generally do a very good job cleaning up these kinds of boo-boos. I had a similar accident with a pair of Valentinos a couple years ago; I took them in the same day and they fixed it while I waited.

mia_ria,

I understand exactly what your going through. I was in a very similar situation a couple of years ago. It took several phone calls and emails, but I was eventually able to get replacement heels from Jimmy Choo. I am linking to the post that I did about my experience in 2017.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/jimmy-choo-heel-replacement.971141/

I hope you are able to get a satisfactory repair on your shoes. They are a very pretty pair.

Hi! I just wore my love pumps for the first time. And I slipped between stones by accident and this happened! I’m so upset and It was at my brothers rehearsal dinner and naturally I am now in a bad mood because I fear this will be costly. I just got these. Do you know if this type of repair can be done / is inexpensive

Attachments

• FA223DC8-E234-4FE0-9081-1EAB8CF59306.jpeg
    FA223DC8-E234-4FE0-9081-1EAB8CF59306.jpeg
    77.1 KB · Views: 180
I would recommend writing to Jimmy Choo's customer service about this. They offered me a complimentary repair if I can bring them in to any of their boutiques. I don't have a store where I live, but I'm waiting for my trip to Honolulu next month, where I'll be taking them in. I can share my experience here on how it goes!

Reactions: Miss Happy
mia_ria,

I understand exactly what your going through. I was in a very similar situation a couple of years ago. It took several phone calls and emails, but I was eventually able to get replacement heels from Jimmy Choo. I am linking to the post that I did about my experience in 2017.

https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/jimmy-choo-heel-replacement.971141/

I hope you are able to get a satisfactory repair on your shoes. They are a very pretty pair.
thank you!

Reactions: Miss Happy
Hello everyone!

Thank you very much
I purchased what appears to be these exact shoes for my daughter to wear with her wedding gown. It was an outside wedding and it had rained the night before. It made me sick when I saw the heels of her shoes. Not only were they covered in mud but she damaged the heel trying to remove the mud. She took it to a cobbler and he did all he could so the shoes are wearable but certainly not as they should be. Hopefully, yours can be repaired.

I purchased what appears to be these exact shoes for my daughter to wear with her wedding gown. It was an outside wedding and it had rained the night before. It made me sick when I saw the heels of her shoes. Not only were they covered in mud but she damaged the heel trying to remove the mud. She took it to a cobbler and he did all he could so the shoes are wearable but certainly not as they should be. Hopefully, yours can be repaired.
That's so sad. I don't think the glitter fabric can be repaired that easily :sad: Did you try contacting Jimmy Choo's to see if they can do something?
I wore these for my wedding as well! Really hoping that they can be repaired!!

That's so sad. I don't think the glitter fabric can be repaired that easily :sad: Did you try contacting Jimmy Choo's to see if they can do something?
I wore these for my wedding as well! Really hoping that they can be repaired!!

We did not contact the company because we were told not to expose the heels to damp ground and to try not to scrape the heel on something. It still bothers me these were basically a one wear shoe. Good Luck on getting yours repaired.