Jimmy Choo Heel caps for Anouk

banker girl

Oct 9, 2015
Do JC come with replacement heel caps? I kept the box but couldn't find them in it and tbh I don't remember seeing them when I opened the box.

One of the caps (only the rubber part) went missing and when I took them to a cobbler, he pulled them both out. But he said he couldn't fix for whatever reason, and now I suspect he might have broken them..... [emoji37]

Do JC come with replacement heel caps? I kept the box but couldn't find them in it and tbh I don't remember seeing them when I opened the box.

One of the caps (only the rubber part) went missing and when I took them to a cobbler, he pulled them both out. But he said he couldn't fix for whatever reason, and now I suspect he might have broken them..... [emoji37]

Looks like heel tips don't come with new shoes. Also JC would replace heel tips for £13 but you have to send them back to England and it takes up to 3 weeks. Shipping is free though.

They can also replace the entire heel for £50 but as others have pointed out, it's made of plastic, so the price isn't really justified in my opinion if you just want to have a small part repainted.

FYI
- Half leather resoling (£30)
- Heel tips replacement (£13)
- Insole replacement (£25)