HEEELP!!! About the price of Céline Mini luggage lipstick.

I think whether you keep it depends on whether or not you have fallen in love with THIS bag or if you got it because it was the only one available. IMO, that's a lot of money to spend on a bag, and if you'd be just as happy with a smooth leather or grainy luggage, then I think I'd return it and try to get one of the ones that are priced lower. Perhaps its the pics, but I don't notice that much of a difference between this bag and other smooth leather luggage bags I've seen in pics. I think the smooth leather is already luxurious enough, I wouldn't pay $1200 more for "better" leather (or to have my bag made by hand) (and to be honest, I prefer the smooth leather used on the luggage bags over the easily scratched and scuffed leather on the classic box, so if the leather IS the same, I definitely wouldn't pay $1200 more for it)

Completely agree. :smile:

Hi! Im new here craving for a Celine!
Do anyone know the latest price of Celine Mini luggage at London or Paris? Does the normal one can stay in good shape after long used? N the normal mini luggage is in what leather?
And which leather is better to avoid sagging? I want my bag look firm.

JanL... I'm not sure in the latest price in London or Paris - I know in Aus they are pretty much right on $3000... I have a black mini in pebbled leather and it definitely stays in shape!!! The pebbled leather, I have found is a little more sturdier than the smooth sure it's probably a better option for you to prevent sagging :smile: xx

I have this bag and absolutely love it! I also have a regular smooth mini in the camel color. There definitely IS a difference in the leather of the palmeleto version. It has an amazing sheen to it and it somehow gives the color a certain depth and richness. I think it is absolutely stunning in red - the exact shade of red I had been searching for. My friend has it in grey and the richness and sheen are also evident in that color. We both paid retail US$3250 for ours at Nordstrom. If you love the color and the leather and can afford it then keep it, knowing that yes it is priced above the regular minis due to the hand-finished process (explained in previous posts) used to treat the leather. I do not think the leather is exactly like that used on the Box bags and don't believe it will scratch any more than the regular smooth minis. Enjoy it, it's a special piece!!

I have this bag and absolutely love it! I also have a regular smooth mini in the camel color. There definitely IS a difference in the leather of the palmeleto version. It has an amazing sheen to it and it somehow gives the color a certain depth and richness. I think it is absolutely stunning in red - the exact shade of red I had been searching for. My friend has it in grey and the richness and sheen are also evident in that color. We both paid retail US$3250 for ours at Nordstrom. If you love the color and the leather and can afford it then keep it, knowing that yes it is priced above the regular minis due to the hand-finished process (explained in previous posts) used to treat the leather. I do not think the leather is exactly like that used on the Box bags and don't believe it will scratch any more than the regular smooth minis. Enjoy it, it's a special piece!!

Duh, didn't realize this was such an old thread bumped due to a new question being asked! Oh well, if anyone is wondering still about the red palmeleto mini I hope my post helps!