Heeeelp! Leather peel off from my Epsom bag

BabyBenV

O.G.
Aug 17, 2011
Dear fellow tpfers

Just want to ask if you have had any similar experiences on the epsom leather. This morning, I noticed that there was one tiny part of my epsom bag peeled off. At first, I thought it was a dirt. However, when I tried to rub using the baby wipe, the tiny dots becomes more and the color got lighter.

I am just confused that I ve never had any problem at all using my calvi epsom like horse everyday. But for the bag, which is only a few hours ????

Any advice would be appreciated.

I am so sorry to hear this news. :nogood:I do not met similar problem for my epsom leather before.
Therefore, pls bring it immetely to your score just for serious.
My friend who are living the southern part of country which has a typical wet wearther most of year, their exotic leather goods getting mould when they not use them for a quite long time, but I guess this might not be your case.

omg same thing is happening to me in my togo pipping in the corners! I was whipping off some dirt with baby whips and like seem to run off the colour which is odd cause didn't they dye the colour through and through?

This is only a scuff from normal use. Your bag must have hit something during the day...
It is normal use.
If you like your leather bag to stay immaculate, don't use it ;););)

Hmm yes.. unfortunately this is not the corners/edges but in the center. And also I dont have any problem with my epsom SLGs which I wear like horse everyday. But thanks for all your input, I shall see the craftsman in my local store who could advise further.

Hmm yes.. unfortunately this is not the corners/edges but in the center. And also I dont have any problem with my epsom SLGs which I wear like horse everyday. But thanks for all your input, I shall see the craftsman in my local store who could advise further.

Oh no!! This is not good! :nogood:

I did notice something VERY similar on my Epsom birkin before. It was from the lock hanging down the front of the bag, swinging back and forth as I walked. It left a sweeping black-ish mark, like dirt on the top of the grains of the leather. I nearly had a heart attack. But it wiped clean so I'm not sure what happened with your bag. Def take to Hermes ASAP and let us know what happens!!!

Are we discussing the three grain-sized dots? Otherwise I see nothing. I would enjoy your bag. At some point, if you have it spa'd, point that out to them for touch up.

To be honest I can't really see anything abnormal in your photo. And I am normally very fussy about my bags. And this is not near the resins which could be peeling over time and wear. Just enjoy your bag.