Hee hee, I'm at LV number three!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. My new (to me) addition:

Mademoiselle Fowler

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is my recently acquired Damier Illovo ( I just call him Ill):yes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And last but not least, is Cousin Wappy!:yahoo:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

As I've said before, I know my puny little collection is small potatoes compared to the big guns in here, so take it easy on me! Hehehe

2. I love your Mademoiselle Fowler..gorgeous!!!!
    Congrats on all your goodies!!

3. Congrats! Lovely items! I love the color on the fowler! Are these items "pre-loved"? Can I ask how much they were? Great choices btw!!!

4. Congrats on all your additions

5. The wapit is so cute. It would make the perfect case for a digital camera.

6. They are all pre-loved except for the Wapity! I must say, LV owners take AWESOME care of their bags! The ones I bought are immaculate!

As far as how much they were, I traded some of my stuff for the Illovo and the Fowler and I bought the Wapity for a very good price! :tup::yahoo:

7. very nice, well rounded collection. You have a little piece of almost everything! Now onto the MC stuff............hehe.

8. Nice! Now you need an Epi and a Suhali!!

9. Very nice collection! I have a small collection, too......but, each is well-loved and dust doesn't collect on them. Congrats!

10. We all have to start somewhere, I am very impressed by your dedication ! :graucho:

Congrats !

11. very nice!

12. good start...keep it coming..:tup:. what next :graucho:
    ?

13. Beautiful! Impressive choices! Congrats!

14. i really like your monogram mat. ITS TDF! easily of of the best lines

15. Yay! You're off to a great start. Congrats!!!!