Heck no! Never on MY feet!

I agree with you, particuarly about Crocs. I don't care how comfortable they suppposedly are; no adult should be wearing those in public.

I wear flip flops at the pool/beach but that's it. I don't find those particuarly comfortable either.

Crocs and Uggs for sure.
I admit I've tried them on before just to see what the hype was about. The Crocs were NOT comfortable to me, I don't know why, and the Uggs made me feel like I had casts on my feet.

I agree with the OP -- Crocs, Uggs, and flip flops are a big no-no for me. I do own a pair of Havianas that I shlump around the deck/public showers in, but never out for errands.

Runners are also on the list. Never on my feet - they just aren't me. :nogood:

UGGS = UGH. I would love to gather them all up and have a ceremonial burning.

Birkenstocks or any other 'granola' shoes. YUCK. I have one pair of hiking boots and they are just for that - HIKING.

I wear flip flops all the time in warmer weather and even though our summers are short I have way too many pairs...everything from Franco Sarto and Cole Haan to Coach, Hogan and Prada. I could wear the dressier ones to work on Fridays as it was pretty laid back.

Crocs: My SIL gave me a pair for my b-day...super bright pink mary janes. Ummm, she and her kids love 'em but I only wear these when I am taking out the garbage.

I live at the beach, but no crocs for me, but I do wear flip flops (Haviannas) all over the place when I'm off work. Just about everyone does, and it's not a big deal. It's a nice change from wearing suits and dress shoes everyday to work.

no crocs or uggs for me and I dont care how cold or wet it gets I just wont wear it.

I would wear flip flops out but not the plastic ones. I have a pair or two that are meant for leaving from the pedicurist with and they have fun sole shapes and rhinestones....

I definately will not wear anything with lucite either. I just really dont like that look at all.

Mine:
-- I will NOT, under any circumstances, wear flipflops outside of the apartment. Not for picking up mail, not for running errands, not for taking the trash out, not for so much as stepping 1/2 inch outside of my door. I just do not think they're appropriate attire, except for the beach.

-- I despise Crocs. I think they should only be used for their intended purpose -- gardening. I cringe every time I see someone with them on in New York.

:tup: I am so with you on that. I hate it when people wear flip flops with everything. I can't even talk about Crocs....

I have to agree with the Croc thing...I would nEVER wear them, but Uggs are great when it is cold outside! And flip flops....LOOOVE them and I have a million pairs!

I will never wear Crocs or rubber flip-flops. I recently became a convert to Uggs for cold mornings when I drop the kids off at school, although I generally don't wear them a lot when I actually go anywhere. Oh, and I realize this is probably an unpopular view, but I've always felt that mary jane shoes didn't belong on anyone over the age of 10.