Heathies virtual baby shower!!!!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. **** dear mod can you please sticky this ****

SHES HAVING A GIRL!!!! A BEAUTIFUL LITTLE LAMBIE BABY!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dear Heathie! We Love ya LAMBIE! We are so happy you are having a bundle of love! Yv, Kshtrdgrl, Jillian8706, and myself wanted to suprise you with something special! Can you please PM me your address? LOVE YA DOLLCAKES! :flowers::hugs::smooch:

2. Awww, a baby girl!:tender: That's wonderful news! Congrats heathie!!!:woohoo::woohoo:

3. OMG!!!!!!!!! I am in tears, that is soooooooooooooooo sweet of you!:love::cloud9::heart::hugs:Thanks!!!!!!!! Love you gals!

I just got back from the doctor and the placenta has moved up which is good news. I had placenta previa. Hannah weighs 3 lbs 9 oz.

4. :flowers::hugs:HEATHIE!!!

We just luv ya to bits! So excited about Hannah's arrival!! :tender:

5. Congrats! Hannah is a beautiful name :smile:

6. That's great news, Heathie!! Awwww- Hannah.

7. Congrats Heathie!!!

And IA, gorgeous name :biggrin:

8. Thanks my wonderful lambies

9. heathie congrats!!! Hannah is a beautiful name... How did you pick it?

10. Congrats Heathie!:woohoo::happydance::flowers:

11. It was going to be Peyton for a bit but DH started to not like that and Hannah just popped into my head one day. Our sons personalities fit what their names mean. Peyton means a city of warriors or something like that but Hannah means grace.

12. Congrats Heathie! :hugs:

Can't wait for our new lil lambie to arrive! :love:

13. Congratulations Heathie!! I'm glad to hear that any complications have resolved themselves, too! :biggrin:

14. Congrats to you and your fam Heathie :hugs:

15. congrats on your new baby

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice