Heather Mills makes domestic violence allegations

That is the game Mills is playing, my comment reflects that.

So you're saying she's playing "the handicapped game"? How, exactly does one 'play' that game? Is that similar to the asian game or the african american game or the down's syndrome game?

This woman LOST HER LEG. She IS handicapped.

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors. I do believe some the allegations are farfetched, not all. My dad's in a wheelchair and there's no way he could pull all those along while crawling on the floor unless a few items were strapped to his back, then to have no one help? Unless it was within private surroundings (I doubt she'd go commercial airliner and crawl through the terminal thru security and everything without assistance) and paul's help was instructed not to give her assistance. That portion could be exagerrated but then again she's up against an icon and may feel the need to do so. It's not to say there wasn't abuse and to me the timing isn't always a factor. I don't know if she was held captive or mentally helpless enough to stay with him, but just who he is would make it a hard thing to do as the backlash was predictable.

The difference between denise and heather is that denise was married to a publicly known schmuck (Like Kim & Alec). Not so sure if anyone would believe her as much NOW after her affair with Richie and her lies. I can't stand denise either because of what she did to heather L (that IS the ultimate in betrayal to do to to a friend or any woman for that matter) and knowing charlie's unsavory past, a half a brain should have told her to steer clear. But some women also think they're the ones who can change that man who has charmed them. Also, in the public jury they see denise coming from a decent acting career, money, and marrying a man her own age, while heather did not (who was homeless for a time being) and marrying a man 26 years her senior. Also, she somewhat took the place of his previous wife, a well respected woman on her own, who was with him for for decades and *seemed* to have a fairytale marriage. She's not anna nicole, but just two different worlds. It's too general to form a judgement from these reasons but it does factor in to why the public would feel differently of these two couples. Like I said I'm not a fan of denise at all, and it was extremely hurtful to Heather L, whom was a confidant of hers. I still wouldn't wish abuse on anyone even if he/she knew what they could be getting into. These are very serious allegations so I'm not sure if I want her claims to be the truth or otherwise.

I can't imagine anyone belonging to this forum who is disabled being offended by anything that has been posted. The post's refer to Heather Mills specifically, not handicapped people in general. I also find it extremely unlikely that a woman with a prosthetic leg would be left to her own devices by the flight crew of the aircraft she was boarding. I also think that dragging her wheelchair, crutches and belongings is exagerrated. Is she Wonder Woman? I don't think I would be able to do that. What I find really offensive is that she seems to be using her handicap to garner sympathy and force her soon-to-be ex to fork over more money. If I were handicapped I'd find that disgusting behavior way more offensive.

BTW, I call her a liar because I feel she is one. She has lied in the past, and I see no reason to believe that she wouldn't in this case. The timing of the allegations is at best suspicious if not downright fortuitous for her.

When my mother left my father, she filed for divorce two days later and stated the abuse she suffered at his hands for almost 2 years in those initial papers - to protect herself and me as well. This way she could petition for a restraining order so that if he tried to come near us, she could've called the police and had him immediately arrested. So having lived through an abusive experience myself and seeing how it slowly ate my mother up, I can feel very comfortable with calling Heather Mills both an opportunist and a liar.

The only person I feel sorry for in this entire sordid mess is her daughter - for being stuck with her as a mother.:wtf:

If anyone here feels that she is making this whole thing up, they are entitled to their opinion. No need to make anyone feel like they're not being politically correct. In the end, neither Paul McCartney nor Heather Mills pay any of our bills so no need to get so antagonistic towards each other over their problems.

According to the U.S. Bureau of Justice Statistics, false accusations of domestic violence statistically run at only about 2-4%. Maybe those numbers are higher in Italy.

If false accusations run at 2-4%, it means that on 100 women 2 to 4 are lying. That confirm what I said, that an accusation is not always true. Heather can be in that 2%.

I find it absurd that nobody would come to the aid of a handicapped woman at the airport. That one is pretty hard to believe, & if all of the sevents hated her so much that they wouldn't lift a finger to help her& she had to drag her wheelchair, crutches & belongings[what? Is she an octopus??] when she left, then she must have been horrendous to them.
Not buying much of her story.

I agree, Taco. I think this all sounds pretty outlandish, and as a disclaimer, I am not a Paul or Heather fan!

fendihunter, you are so right, it is all so sad for Beatrice. She is the child of, possibly, two very screwed up individuals & is being used as a pawn by them. I think that she is lucky to have an extended family & hope they can help keep her from needing years of therapy.

I don't buy her story either. Especially if she's the wife of a prominent celebrity, won't she have arranged help at the airport? Or maybe even asked for one and they'd give her help? What about people around her? I find it hard to beleive she dragged that stuff all by herself.

The only two who know the truth are them. It is interesting though that he managed to stay happily married to Linda for over 27 years and that all of his children objected to him marrying Heather....

The only two who know the truth are them. It is interesting though that he managed to stay happily married to Linda for over 27 years and that all of his children objected to him marrying Heather....

I also think that his prior life w/ Linda and his children speaks volumes. Linda only spoke praises about her husband. I'm sure they had their fights throughout the years like any married couple does. He never struck me as insensitive when he was caring for her while she was fighting cancer. He seemed heartbroken when he lost her. I can see why his kids were so weary of his relationship with any woman after his loss.

He and Linda were the loves of each other's lives. I think he was trying to find some glimmer of happiness again with Heather. Too bad he got burned.

At least he has his kids and the memories of a decent woman and loving mother.:smile:

Don't really care about either one of them but I have to say, I'm suspect because of her timing.. BTW, I can't help but think, thank goodness for Heather that Stella is pregnant. I can see Stella opening a can of whoopass on her.

I don't really know if the accusations are true or false, but I have a friend who knows Paul McCartney and he says he's a really nice guy & Stella McCartney hates Heather... Heather seems like a goldigger to me- and making false accusations could get her a larger settlement.