Heather Locklear Arrested For Domestic Violence

Looks like her family will need to hire a keeper to watch over her.

Heather Locklear’s Lawyer Is Consulting Britney Spears’ Conservators
Heather Locklear’s loved ones are considering putting her under a conservatorship after she was reportedly placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

“Heather’s lawyer is consulting with Britney Spears’ conservatorship lawyers,” a source close to the 57-year-old actress’ legal team tells Us Weekly exclusively. “Heather’s family feels absolutely helpless and feels this could be the only way to save her life. She won’t stay in treatment and consistently checks out early.”

The source notes that the possible conservatorship “would be of Heather as a person only, nothing involving her finances or estate.”

TMZ reported that the Melrose Place alum was hospitalized as a precaution on Sunday, November 18, after a therapist determined that she was having another mental breakdown.

Spears, 36, has been under the guidance of a conservatorship since 2008, after she was hospitalized in the wake of a much-publicized breakdown and divorce from Kevin Federline, with whom she shares sons Preston, 13, and Jayden, 12. The Grammy winner cannot make personal or financial decisions without the approval of her father, Jamie Spears, and lawyer Andrew Wallet due to an undisclosed mental illness.

The news of Locklear’s latest hospitalization came after a difficult few months. She was arrested in February for allegedly attacking a police officer after a dispute with her boyfriend, Chris Heisser. She briefly sought treatment the following month. Days after undergoing a psychiatric evaluation in June, Locklear was arrested again and later charged with battery on a police officer and an EMT.

The BlastOpens a New Window. was first to report that Locklear’s family is considering a conservatorship.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...-lawyer-consults-britney-spears-conservators/

Looks like her family will need to hire a keeper to watch over her.

Heather Locklear’s Lawyer Is Consulting Britney Spears’ Conservators
Heather Locklear’s loved ones are considering putting her under a conservatorship after she was reportedly placed on a 5150 psychiatric hold.

“Heather’s lawyer is consulting with Britney Spears’ conservatorship lawyers,” a source close to the 57-year-old actress’ legal team tells Us Weekly exclusively. “Heather’s family feels absolutely helpless and feels this could be the only way to save her life. She won’t stay in treatment and consistently checks out early.”

The source notes that the possible conservatorship “would be of Heather as a person only, nothing involving her finances or estate.”

TMZ reported that the Melrose Place alum was hospitalized as a precaution on Sunday, November 18, after a therapist determined that she was having another mental breakdown.

Spears, 36, has been under the guidance of a conservatorship since 2008, after she was hospitalized in the wake of a much-publicized breakdown and divorce from Kevin Federline, with whom she shares sons Preston, 13, and Jayden, 12. The Grammy winner cannot make personal or financial decisions without the approval of her father, Jamie Spears, and lawyer Andrew Wallet due to an undisclosed mental illness.

The news of Locklear’s latest hospitalization came after a difficult few months. She was arrested in February for allegedly attacking a police officer after a dispute with her boyfriend, Chris Heisser. She briefly sought treatment the following month. Days after undergoing a psychiatric evaluation in June, Locklear was arrested again and later charged with battery on a police officer and an EMT.

The BlastOpens a New Window. was first to report that Locklear’s family is considering a conservatorship.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrit...-lawyer-consults-britney-spears-conservators/
Britney seems to be doing very well now. I'm surprised she's still under supervision.
Hope Heather will get the help she needs. It's hard for the family if the person won't admit they have a problem or accept treatment.

Reactions: uhpharm01
Britney seems to be doing very well now. I'm surprised she's still under supervision.
Hope Heather will get the help she needs. It's hard for the family if the person won't admit they have a problem or accept treatment.

I'm sure it will be tricky finding someone who she will accept and listen to. A 57-year-old who has made her own decisions her whole life will not like a stranger having authority over her. But she's only been out of rehab for a month and this happens so she's clearly incapable of taking care of herself.

I'm sure it will be tricky finding someone who she will accept and listen to. A 57-year-old who has made her own decisions her whole life will not like a stranger having authority over her. But she's only been out of rehab for a month and this happens so she's clearly incapable of taking care of herself.
I don't know how that works.....does she get to choose/approve the person? If so and she doesn't want to admit she has a problem.....IDK

Britney is having huge success these days but of course she was much younger when she had her problems

I don't know how that works.....does she get to choose/approve the person? If so and she doesn't want to admit she has a problem.....IDK

Britney is having huge success these days but of course she was much younger when she had her problems

I don't know how it works either. If she doesn't at least like the person they pick, why would she cooperate and what's to keep her from ignoring that person or running away?

Ugg I agree it will be hard to find anyone to be her conservator. I don’t think that she’ll listen to anyone at this point. It’s sad that it has gotten to this point but you can’t help someone who doesn’t want it.