Heather Locklear Arrested For Domestic Violence

Can someone give us the Cliff Notes on this blind item? Please and thank you unless it's really nasty then I hate all of you.
whistle.gif

If it’s what I think it is, it’s about child molestation. With Charlie Sheen that should surprise absolutely no one, but if Heather participated that would be shocking.

It's beyond nasty and perverse. I can't bring myself to even type it. Heartbreaking, indefensible stuff, if true. And could point to her ongoing self destruction before our eyes.. The time line fits down to Denise's explosive claims against Charlie, when she divorced him whilst pregnant.

And it sheds some light on why Denise didn’t feel bad about shacking up with Heather’s husband. Now I feel a little bad for judging Denise. She must keep a lot of secrets. No wonder she’s perfectly fine caring after Charlie’s kids.

And it sheds some light on why Denise didn’t feel bad about shacking up with Heather’s husband. Now I feel a little bad for judging Denise. She must keep a lot of secrets. No wonder she’s perfectly fine caring after Charlie’s kids.

Maybe this event is what brought them together. They probably spent a lot of time together trying to grasp it all.

Reactions: FreeSpirit71
but a blind item can be fiction or truth embellished ..or a mixture of different people....there's no accountability, right?

That’s true, but to put out an item about something as egregious as sexual child abuse, that goes well beyond a typical gossip speculation post. Most blind items are about far less sinister things, like who is sleeping with whom or who is going to rehab. To completely fabricate a story where readers can easily figure out who they’re talking about, that would leave the gossip site wide open to lawsuits I would think.

That’s true, but to put out an item about something as egregious as sexual child abuse, that goes well beyond a typical gossip speculation post. Most blind items are about far less sinister things, like who is sleeping with whom or who is going to rehab. To completely fabricate a story where readers can easily figure out who they’re talking about, that would leave the gossip site wide open to lawsuits I would think.
I would think as long as it's blind they can say anything. If you read the comments on that one, there's lots of speculation about who it might be

I would think as long as it's blind they can say anything. If you read the comments on that one, there's lots of speculation about who it might be

I hope they would not make up the whole thing because that is truly sick and it’s not the kind of accusation to play around with. It could hurt lot of innocent people if it were fabricated.

Reactions: mkr
I hope they would not make up the whole thing because that is truly sick and it’s not the kind of accusation to play around with. It could hurt lot of innocent people if it were fabricated.

Not to mention if it’s true it would be subjecting the children to relive the past and a lot of unwanted attention.

Reactions: bag-mania
I know nothing about the people behind the blind item. But with all the hate people here see to have toward TMZ (which whatever you think about them, they are credible) I'm surprised credibility is being given to a blind source.....

I had to look up the blind item and omg it was awful. But it does explain a lot of stuff. I can’t even imagine what else Denise knows about Charlie. And why she tried to watch his twins for him because she knows what they’re up against.

Please could people not provide any details of the blind item here as it is not something I really want to know about.
(or maybe use a trigger warning label?)

I have to say that my opinion of Denise Richards really improved after she divorced Charlie Sheen. She seems like a very kind person.