Heather Locklear Arrested For Domestic Violence

And her downward spiral continues...

AMBULANCE TRANSPORT AFTER 'OVERDOSE' CALL

update-graphic-red-bar.jpg

7:10 PM PT -- A source close to the situation tells us Heather's condition is stable and she's getting the necessary treatment.

update-grey-gray-bar.jpg

Heather Locklear is hospitalized again after cops got a call for someone overdosing at her home Monday afternoon ... just hours after she had bailed out of jail.

An ambulance transported Heather from her home to a hospital Monday afternoon. Cops and paramedics rushed to her Thousands Oaks, CA home. EMTs requested back up from the Sheriff's Dept. after getting the "overdose" call.

Less than 24 hours earlier, emergency responders were at Heather's home. TMZ broke the story ... she was arrested for kicking an EMT and punching a police officer Sunday night. She posted $20,000 bail Monday morning, and headed home.

Our sources said she planned to voluntarily check herself in for treatment. It appears she did not go voluntarily, after all ... but we're told she is getting treatment now.

This all comes on the heels of Heather being placed on an involuntary psychiatric holdlast week. Family members made a nearly identical 911 call to report Heather was drunk and attacking her parents.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/06/25/heather-locklear-ambulance-hospital-overdose-alcohol-mental-health/

from Huff Post
says she's been in rehab five times.....not good....if she hasn't hit bottom now she never will

“Melrose Place” actress Heather Locklear was hospitalized Monday for a possible overdose, People reported, hours after she was released from jail on charges of battering a police officer at her home.

The Ventura County Sheriff’s Office told media that ambulance personnel transported someone from Locklear’s Thousand Oaks, California, home. TMZ and other outlets confirmed it was the 56-year-old star.

Hours earlier, Locklear was freed on bail on two misdemeanor counts of battery on a police officer or emergency personnel. Police alleged she kicked an officer at her home during a domestic disturbance and also kicked an EMT worker who was evaluating her for intoxication.

Last week, Locklear was hospitalized after family members said she reportedly threatened to kill herself. She was charged in February with felony domestic violence after allegedly battering her boyfriend, and was accused of striking three officers.

The actress, who also was a regular on “Spin City,” has reportedly been in rehab at least five times.

Neither the Ventura County Sheriff’s Office nor a rep for Locklear immediately responded to HuffPost’s requests for comment.

She's fighting getting treatment. Nobody can force her to live if she's determined to fail.
There are public people like Robert Downey Jr, Winona Ryder and Collin Farrel that have actually heeded the call.
I went through 3 rehabs before I got my shizz together- I may need to go again, just to reaffirm that my life is good...my husband is an alcohoic....so it is tough

She's going to end up dead if she can't get the right treatment.

She's also a danger to other people - her family but also first responders.

It's not just rehab she needs. She needs to be in a lockdown mental facility where she can get serious help.

Reactions: Prufrock613
it doesn't look good for her. On the other hand, most of the celebs who have committed suicide were a great surprise to the public - Robin Williams, Anthony Bourdain, Kate Spade - none of them displayed this type of behavior.
Some TV show last night said she is ready to admit herself for rehab - probably because it beats jail time. Hope she is sincere in wanting help.
I hope she gets mental health help, but don't think she wants it. I agree with the poster above. Sooner or later we'll see a sad, final chapter on her.

You know the old saying that celebrity deaths comes in threes. I wonder if some of these are suicides and the family is too ashamed to admit it. It really cannot be a coincidence all the time.

I hope she gets mental health help, but don't think she wants it. I agree with the poster above. Sooner or later we'll see a sad, final chapter on her.

You know the old saying that celebrity deaths comes in threes. I wonder if some of these are suicides and the family is too ashamed to admit it. It really cannot be a coincidence all the time.
Robert Downey Jr fell pretty far before he changed his ways. Remember when he was found sleeping in someone else's house? And he actually went to prison.
It's possible she has really hit bottom and will want help now. Such a shame. Beautiful woman with so much success and now look at her.