Heather Locklear Arrested For Domestic Violence

1. Heather Locklear Arrested for Domestic Violence
    Exclusive Details
    [​IMG]

Heather Locklear was arrested Sunday night for felony domestic violence and battery on a cop.

The incident occurred Sunday night. Deputies responded to a home in Thousand Oaks, CA ... someone reported domestic violence.

During the arrest she allegedly became combative and attacked a cop. As a result, she was also arrested on 3 counts of misdemeanor battery on an officer.

According to the 911 call, Heather's brother came to her home and saw Heather and her boyfriend fighting. The brother called 911. We're told cops observed that the boyfriend had a visible mark.

Law enforcement sources tell us when cops tried putting Heather in custody she became combative, flailing, kicking and struck 3 deputies. Heather was cuffed and taken to the hospital for evaluation.

The 56-year-old has had troubles in the past with substance abuse ... she has been arrested for DUI and had issues with prescription drugs.

Heather has had domestic violence issues in the past. In 2011, the LAPD was dispatched to Jack Wagner's home -- her then-boyfriend -- after the 2 allegedly got physical with each other during a heated argument. At the time a law enforcement source told us, "She lost it on him and he retaliated." Neither wanted to press charges against the other.

Cops aren't saying who she allegedly attacked in the home.

Locklear is in the process of posting bail

http://www.tmz.com/2018/02/26/heather-locklear-arrest-domestic-violence-battery-cop/

A mess.:sad:

2. that's sad....I would assume she had to be under the influence of either drugs or alcohol to behave that way with the cops....hope she will get help with whatever her problem is

3. She’s old enough to know better.

4. I'm betting Alcohol played a big role in this. Sad to see this, she's such a beautiful woman.

sdkitty likes this.
  5. She really is.

6. It’s really sad..

7. I thought mugshots were supposed to be straight on? You're allowed to pose for them now?

8. Ugh. She was so bomb when I was a kid. Gorgeous.On Dynasty and TJ Hooker at the same time. Smh.

scarlette1969 and baglover1973 like this.
  9. It’s so sad to hear this. I’m guessing that she was on something to go at it at her victim and three responding officers. I also don’t think she’s posing for her mug shot, looks like she was hanging her head in shame.

10. Coke? Pills? Alcohol? All three?

11. So she ended up dating her old co-star from Melrose Place? I wonder how often that happens with actors who are past their peak years.

I'm old enough to remember Jack Wagner from his days on General Hospital. :blush:

Allisonfaye and BagOuttaHell like this.
  12. I literally thought this was an old thread that was being bumped up with new news.

RueMonge likes this.
  13. so have they said who the boyfriend was? Jack Wagner?

14. I don't think they have released the name yet. He was the previous one but that was a few years ago.

15. Has Jack had a lot of work done or just aging differently? He looks SO much different than I remember him, I barely recognized him when I saw him in pics over the last couple years?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice