Heather Hasson anyone?

noon

*Sun in my eyes*
O.G.
Apr 1, 2007
Some people were talking about Heather Hasson bags on another forum I am a member of. I had never heard of her before, I believe she is supposedly an up and coming bag designer.
I checked out her website, and there isnt much on it, but I do see some bags I like! Anyone have a bag by her or heard of her before?

Heyy noon... I also heard about her from another forum I'm a member of. I have a feeling we're talking about the same forum lol...

The quality of the bags are amazing and I loved loved HH blue bag. I wonder how much its costs??

Heyy noon... I also heard about her from another forum I'm a member of. I have a feeling we're talking about the same forum lol...

The quality of the bags are amazing and I loved loved HH blue bag. I wonder how much its costs??

I know! the blue and green are gorgeous. I am interested to know the price as well.

I do like her long skinny clutches although I'm not too sure I understand the pink one with the bullets strewn across it haha, I guess they're trying to be artsy? Oh some of the funny ways people interpret marketing. I didn't see a price list though, or any retailers that carry her stuff which isn't too helpful.

I am a proud owner of a Heather Hasson carrier. I have never felt so good carrying a bag!!!I work in the music industry and have been approached by many artists and executives who are in need of an HH!!!! -- it is my arm candy!!! Better than having my dog next to me. As a bag connoisseur
, I believe this is going to be the next carrier phenomenon!!!

Last edited:
I am a proud owner of a Heather Hasson carrier. I have never felt so good carrying a bag!!!I work in the music industry and have been approached by many artists and executives who are in need of an HH!!!! -- it is my arm candy!!! Better than having my dog next to me. As a bag connoisseur
, I believe this is going to be the next carrier phenomenon!!!

Which bag/color do you have? I'd love to see pics. May I ask where did you purchase it from and if you dont mind how much did it cost?

I have to say I hate the design and look/feel of the website.. So much so that I stopped even looking at the bags. Too much flash/bounce and not enough information (i.e. detailed info about the bags, where to buy, pricing, etc)

The one or two I did see were nice though :tup: