Heath Ledger = A Gay Joker?????

1. WB has announced officially that Heath Ledger will be playing Joker in Batman Sequel: The Dark Knight.........
    The WB thinks that Heath Ledger has a different approach to play the Joker role, I don't know specifically but was it their way to say that it would be some Gay-ish Joker?????
    Maybe they're inspired by the success of Johnny Depp's Captain Jack Sparrow character??? Who knows..................

[​IMG]

source: Celebritywonder.com

2. Hmmm...interesting. I'm trying to imagine Heath with all of that Joker makeup. That should be quite a transformation!

3. It really doesn't matter what I see Heath in from now on. He's always going to seem gay to me. Pretty much like everytime I see Kevin Bacon I see a pedophile (The Woodsman, Sleepers).

4. i love him he is hot:biggrin:

5. I absolutely love Heath and think he's an amazing actor!!!

6. I wonder how this will turn out?

7. Personally, I think it's a sh*tty move. I just can't see him as the joker. I'm a huge Batman fan and I was happy when they picked Christian Bale to play Batman. He did a great job!

Heath Ledger is a fine actor, just not The Joker.

8. I just don`t see Heath Ledger playing Joker. I can`t seem to picture it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice