Heated eyelash curler?

i've tried every culer out there! i've even had eyelash perms (which i loved).
the heated curlers don't even get that hot. they prob. wook better for some than others, just like everything else. for me, just using a hair dryer to heat up my shu uemura works the best.

I wanna try heated eyelash curler, i using sana eyelash curler, works much better than those I tried before, but the effect is still not I wanted.

I used to run my Shiseido eyelash curler under hot water, but since I got the Shu Uemura one, I haven't had to do that. My lashes never stay curled anyway though, which is a major drag.

traditional eyelash curlers are great prior to mascara while heated lash curlers are great for after mascara or to refresh your mascara

I am a freelance MUA and a heated lash curler is a great way to lift lashes, remove clumps and separate lashes, especially if you have applied too much mascara, or if you have stubborn lashes that just don't hold a curl. The heated lash curler I'm talking about is the kind that looks like a comb (e.g. the Sephora one) You turn it on for 30 seconds, for it to warm up, then turn it off, the heat will last for little while (you dont want to burn ur eyes!) then place the heated curler directly under your lashes and with a sweeping motion, 'comb out' your mascared lashes. You will notice that they are more lifted and the clumps are gone. Heated lash curlers are hard to clean tho, you will need a toothbrush to brush out the dried mascara bits.

But the results are great! if you are a fan of mascara you will definitely want to keep one of these on hand!

Here is a pic of the Sephora one:
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/111BYP489FL._SL500_AA250_.jpg

I have one that I bought in Japan but I rarely use it. A regular eyelash curler and good mascara that holds a curl are all I need. That said, the heated ones are great for when I crimp my lashes funny and they don't look like a smooth curve -- I can smooth it out with the heater curler. I guess it's great for touch-ups, too, since you can use it even after applying mascara, but I never do this.

I personally wouldn't try it because of all the above reasons. If you want a slightly better curl, you could put your curler under a blow dryer for 30 seconds and then use it.