Heat vs Mavericks!

dirk is the man! i was sure that the spurs would win that series, but dallas definitely deserved it. don't know who i'm rooting for yet...i want dallas to win, but i hope miami wins so that gary payton can finally get a ring =)

mewlicious said:
Now you're talking my language! As a native Houstonian I remember pacing back and forth in front of the tv during some of those tense post seasons.

Go MAVs! Dirk is playing amazingly!:biguns::yahoo:

yeah. . . DH and I were dating then, those few years where the Rockets were winiing back to back championships! We built a home in Bellaire and LOVED the Rockets! We still talk about Hakeem, Kenny, Mario Elie and how bad Rudy T always looked during those series! LOL!

Anyone watching this!?!?!!?
I CANNOT believe the last game! Shaq only playing for 5 minutes, or wait, was it just 5 points? Can't remember now!
I heard he was fined $10K for not being available to the media after the game{?} is that right?
Can't wait to see the next few games!

SwankyMamaof3 said:
Anyone watching this!?!?!!?
I CANNOT believe the last game! Shaq only playing for 5 minutes, or wait, was it just 5 points? Can't remember now!
I heard he was fined $10K for not being available to the media after the game{?} is that right?
Can't wait to see the next few games!

Shaq only had 5 points, WTF? Didn't know about the $10k fine, interesting...he needs to focus. I'm rooting for him coz I want him with a ring before Kobe...

We're in Miami tonight...let's see if the tables will turn!:rolleyes: