Heat Stamps?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. For those of you who have heat stamped...kind of a fun question!

Did you choose your first name/last name or your maiden name/last name?

Even though I'm planning to take my fiancé's last name when we get married this spring, I just love my maiden last name & am planning to keep it as my middle (and use all 3 on business, email, social media, etc). I'm considering personalizing my LVs with heat stamps & am stuck on which two names to pick!

2. I'm not married but my heatstamp is of my first initial, second and surname initial. So mine is NBS :smile:

3. actually.....I have a number of items heat stamped.....and not all of them are the same. I use the two initials of my first name the most. DH bought me a bag for our anniversary and I used my married name initials to stamp that one. Why not have fun with it ;)

4. I got my initials done...3 letters, no dots inbetween

5. but I only did 2 letters my 1st and last name, for my luggage tag and on my actual bag I have my first middle last initial

6. I bought a luggage tag whilst on honeymoon and used my married initials. I still haven't used it!

7. I only have had my wallet heat stamped & I did, first name, maiden name & married last name initials, it looks wonderful!

8. Just my first initial on my clochette and my first dot married last on my mini Pochette.

9. I use my maiden initials. Since I am on my 2nd marriage I am glad I made that choice, plus I like my maiden name better than both of theirs. I have done just my first and last and I have also done first, middle, and last with dots. It depends on the size od the item as to what combination I use.

10. I only have to initials. AM. I am not married haha.

11. All my heat stamped items have my first, middle, and last (married) initials. No ellipses. :smile:

12. My most recent acquisition is my mono NF (Revealed earlier!!) it's from 2008 & I wasn't married, (well not to my current husband anyway haha! ) then so I chose to have my maiden initials N W on it.

My DA NF I got last year has my married initials N R.

13. kool intials. mines are PM :smile:

14. Most of my things are heat stamp some are R.A.C (first , middle and surname ) and some are R.A. But when I get married it will go to R.A.E 😀

15. It always seemed to me that getting your first and middle initial will work forever. Single, married, divorced. re-married and etc., those two initials will remain the same. ;)