Heat Stamping on Bags

ShirLeigh

Always Struggling
Dec 7, 2009
The Little Red Dot
Hi, I've got a question about heat stamping on LV bags...

I have a Speedy 25 and a while ago I thought of heat stamping my initials on it. I called the boutique, and though the guy told me it may be difficult, he didn't say they couldn't do it. But when I went to the boutique personally, I was told it can't be done!

I live in Singapore and the SA told me they don't have the machine to do heat stamping on bags; they can only do it for small leather goods. Darn! :sad:

Does anyone know anything about this? Or any peeps in SG who's done heat stamping before?

lisalovesshoes

♥ 9th April 2011 ♥
May 11, 2009
Australia
My store doesn't heat stamp speedies either.. I think it depends on the store on what's acceptable in terms of heat stamping.. they won't do what they think is tacky.. like a massive stamp on a card holder/agenda for example is a no-no! I've had the strap of my manhattan gm heat stamped with no probs at all though!

You can always just get a heat stamped mini luggage tag to go onto your speedy for personalisation! :tup:

louislover260

Jan 16, 2008
I have seen some speedies on here with heatstamped zipper pulls and and that vachetta piece that the handles attach too. Look in the heatstamping club

ShirLeigh

Always Struggling
Dec 7, 2009
The Little Red Dot
I have seen some speedies on here with heatstamped zipper pulls and and that vachetta piece that the handles attach too. Look in the heatstamping club
Erm, sorry if this sounds stupid and totally ignorant but... the heatstamping club? Is that a thread in here or something? Could you direct me there?