Heat stamp on my Palm Springs is croocked and doesn’t say where the bag is made.

scazzy72

Sep 19, 2018
Hello. So I recently got my MM Palm Springs backpack from somebody I know and completely trust. I , myself am positive that bag is authentic and I have a lot of LV bags to compare. But... what bothers me is that heat stamp on leather tag inside the bag is croocked and doesn’t have country where it was made. Other Palm Springs indicate the country. So , I don’t know what to think. Help!!

As far as I know, items that are made in the USA don't have the "made in" stamp under the "Louis Vuitton Paris". Maybe there's another internal tag that says "Made in USA from imported materials". That's how it used to be, but I don't know if this is the case anymore. I believe it is.

As far as I know, items that are made in the USA don't have the "made in" stamp under the "Louis Vuitton Paris". Maybe there's another internal tag that says "Made in USA from imported materials". That's how it used to be, but I don't know if this is the case anymore. I believe it is.
This is correct. Made in USA items do not have the traditional “Made in” hot stamp.

I agree with what everyone is saying, however.... MIU will have that dreaded sewn in cloth tag somewhere on the interior. Take it to LV and ask them to help you. ~XOXO