Hearts And Cosmetics Cases Have Arrived In The States

Don't worry too much, your store just may not have gotten them yet. I know my store hasn't and I am FIRMLY believing that they will. Otherwise I will be REALLY :cursing: that they can ship to the entire world, and just not the West Coast.

I'm on the West Coast and my SA called me about an hour ago to tell me that I can pick up my gold and pomme d'amour hearts tomorrow. I decided not to get the silver heart or the matching cosmetic case as the other hearts will match/coordinate with my LV hand bags much better. Unfortunately, I won't be able to pick up my hearts until Saturday though due to my hectic work schedule this week :Push:

I'm still on the wait list at two other LV stores (back up plan) for a gold, red, and silver heart but haven't received a call from those LV stores yet. I'll stay on the wait list at those stores and if they call, I'll post on here to see if anyone is interested in the hearts. If so, I'll provide you with the store and SA's contact information so that you can order the heart(s) directly from LV yourself.

i called a few stores and waitlisted....but i doubt that i'll get one :sad:

the store in boston hasn't even received their shipment yet (as of this morning). and if they have received it...i haven't received a call from LV. if anyone doesn't want theirs...I will be more than glad to buy it from you guys!

Did you leave your credit card info with the store? The one I WL on told me that they give preferential treatment to those who do and will ring it up the morning of launch to secure the item. You could always return it same day you inspect it if you decide to change your mind. Good luck!

When I waitlisted I was told that they hadn't started the list so I assume I'm #1 on the gold miroir cosmetic bag... I haven't gotten a call so I'm really nervous!! I hope I'm on the list and will get it!!! SOOOOOOO FREAKING OUT RIGHT NOW!! I didn't want to call and bug the SA's today... If I don't get a call by late afternoon I'm going to cry then call and see whatsup hahahahah
I put my CC down and even my Gift Certificate down (I live 2 hours away so I need it shipped).. so heres hoping!!!

:blink:

Did you leave your credit card info with the store? The one I WL on told me that they give preferential treatment to those who do and will ring it up the morning of launch to secure the item. You could always return it same day you inspect it if you decide to change your mind. Good luck!

I didn't but it's best if you do.