Heartburn question???

1. Hi Ladies,
    I have been having wicked bad heartburn for three days now.:sad: I have tried taking peptobysmal and it did nothing. Has anyone had heartburn for three days is this normal??? Any suggestions on what I could take to help it.

Thanks

2. Sorry not sure :/ but I'd say it's best if you see a doctor to be on the safe side.
    Best Wishes to you:heart:
    *hugs*

3. Try Pepcid instead -- it works for me. Also see your doctor. Have you changed your eating habits lately? I know certain foods always give me heartburn so I try to avoid them (bacon, peppers, onions).

4. I would go to your Dr to have them check it out. They may put you on a Rx for it such as Prilosec OTC. You should get this checked out thought because it is really painful and can hurt your esophagus :yes: Feel better!

5. 3 days is A LOT! I'd see a Doc ASAP, you could have reflux and not realize it, you'll wnt to find that out immediately as it can do irreversible damage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice