Heartbroken

Jfk11

May 31, 2013
I finally finally quenched my thirst for a perfect bag when I purchased my LV ikat neverfull rose velour almost a year back. Three months ago, the straps started to show cracks in it and I was just so in love with it, I was in denial that something was wrong with it. I thought it was normal wear n tear, only I don't carry that bag everywhere with me. Three days ago, the strap stuck to my tshirt when I was out shopping and once I got home, the strap got stuck to the side of the bag and the colour stained the monogram on both sides. I took it to the LV store I bought it from, and today they offered to replace it. Only THIS one is not available as it was a LE. I am crushed as I honestly didn't want anything else after buying this bag. For me it was perfect. What can I do?? :cry::cry:

Awwwww! I'm so sorry. I think you should take a credit so that you have time to think about what you want. Obviously the bag can't be used and will probably get worse. I know you're disappointed and upset. Try to keep it in perspective... it's a bag that you love but there are other great bags that you can love and have fun choosing.

Nooo I didn't click pics. I should have. I just took it to the store immediately and they kept it. Today they called and said they'd replace it with something else. The straps were a goner. They got sticky and the pink stained the monogram. Really terrible quality or maybe I got stuck with a bad piece. Just my luck. The bag was gorgeous and I was just going through the website and I don't know what to replace this one with...I'm a total tote bag person and this was such a nice variation of the regular neverfull.

One of my pieces just got color transfer... I'm doing my best to just love it as it is, battle scars and all. It's hard, but if she's your special bag maybe it will be easier to overlook the staining!

Awwwww! I'm so sorry. I think you should take a credit so that you have time to think about what you want. Obviously the bag can't be used and will probably get worse. I know you're disappointed and upset. Try to keep it in perspective... it's a bag that you love but there are other great bags that you can love and have fun choosing.

This. I am really sorry.

Be Blessed MoNikki

One of my pieces just got color transfer... I'm doing my best to just love it as it is, battle scars and all. It's hard, but if she's your special bag maybe it will be easier to overlook the staining!

I think it's more than dye transfer. It seems like the straps on the pink neverfulls are actually melting.

+1. I'm sorry you had a bad experience with a treasured bag.

I think it's more than dye transfer. It seems like the straps on the pink neverfulls are actually melting.
This is exactly what happened. The straps sort of melted and are actually beyond repair and stained the bag quite a bit. The pink got transferred to the lettering on the front, and since it wasn't even a year old, was so hard for me to ignore.

The straps sort of melted and are actually beyond repair and stained the bag quite a bit. The pink got transferred to the lettering on the front, and since it wasn't even a year old, was so hard for me to ignore. If it was just wear n tear, I would've so kept it