Heart Key ring on east West Bays

Tarababe

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Ok, so I love my east west and bought the leather heart key ring to put on the handles as some of you have also done. That's were I saw it in the photos of the ledbury's.

My problem is that I can not seem to tighten it enough onto the handle and when ever I have the bag on my shoulder and drop the handle to get into the bag, the keyring falls down to the middle of the handle.:rant:

Any suggestions please or do I just have to put up with it.:shrugs:

You could attach it to one of the side straps, like some us do with the padlock.

Oh that's a goos idea Wondervos, never thought of that.

Think I will do it now!!!!!

Just done it and it looks really lovely.........:love:

Knew I would get an answer on here.:yahoo:

Feel silly now I didn't think of it.:blush:

Ok, so first pic is of where Wondervos suggested some of you put it.:yahoo: Second pic is where I used to have the Key ring and shows how every time I dropped a handle to get into the bag the key ring falls down. Doesn't seem like too much of an issue I hear you say, but it annoyed me when I would have to faff on pulling it back into place each time. Also the flap of the bag near to it always seemed to be in the way as well.

I will also posted some pic of "Whats in your bag" on the appropriate thread since I didn't do it of this one. It shows my VIP liner and how well it fits.

Hope this all helps.:nuts:

Attachments

• SANY0003.JPG
    SANY0003.JPG
    121.7 KB · Views: 57
  • SANY0002.JPG
    SANY0002.JPG
    155.8 KB · Views: 56