Heart Coin Purse - What did you put in yours?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So one of the things I really want is a heart coin purse. :heart: Hopefully LV will come out with more during Valentine's day.

But last few years, I always thought "What would I do with it though?" Any suggestion? Which color do you like the best?

2. I like the pink. Although they are cute and I would love to get one as a gift, I probably wouldn't buy one for myself.

They aren't that useful. I have a space for coins in my Zippy wallet so it isn't really practical for me.

3. I missed out on the years they came out too because I contemplated too much, whether or not I needed it or not.

It's not practical at all, but I think it's so cute as a charm.

I don't want to resort to eBay, so I'm crossing my fingers they're coming out again too!

4. I collect them. But mainly use as a bag charm. Love my Pomme and Rose Pop.

5. I love the mirror ones but never bought one look at resellers if you want one take care

6. Just a charm; it really doesn't fit more than a lipbalm and a few coins.

7. I use mine as a bag charm too

8. A bag charm is a neat idea.

9. They are very small. The only thing that could really fit in them are coins. You can also use it as a bag charm to hang from your bags. I have a multicolore heart coin purse and it has never seen the light of day.

10. Thank you, ladies! It's what I thought as well. It's an incredibly adorable bag charm!! :smile:

11. I put my ipod's earbuds in mine :smile:

12. I use mine as a bag charm.

13. I use it as a bag charm and I use it for extra coins

14. Me too.. And I use them as bag charms. I have three....but I keep them on for a few days and it gets pretty annoying just hanging there (lol) so back to closet!

15. I don't have one, but wouldn't it be cute if it was a little place for your loved ones to sneak sweet little love notes into now and then.. or a different one each day? And when you're having a bad day at work or sitting on the bus on your way home or bored in class, you could just zip open your loveheart and find a sweet little surprise note in there! :tender:

... :weird:

And THAT is officially the sappiest thing I've ever said in my whole life!! :shocked::blush:
    Don't tell anyone! I do so think it'd be cute though. :P :love: