Heart Attack!!! Behold Saich's Pearl Spy!!!!!!

^^^ It's amazing how different people see different things. To me, the pearls on the black pleats remind me of stars shimmering in the night sky. Especially with their various sizes and gold shimmer. I can envision constellations in their patterns. :girlsigh: :tender: :girlsigh:

^^^ It's amazing how different people see different things. To me, the pearls on the black pleats remind me of stars shimmering in the night sky. Especially with their various sizes and gold shimmer. I can envision constellations in their patterns. :girlsigh: :tender: :girlsigh:
Beautifully stated and most poetic! That's what it evokes for me too, a starry night sky. :heart:

OMG...... this bag is so amazing, it is just like a starry night sky, thank you so much my friend Deco you to have been amazing with your help with this.

Thank you also to my other friend BalenciagaLove for showing me this spy in the first place.

I truely think this is a work of art, how anyone can not like it I do not know. This bag is in a class of its own. Its one of the most beautiful spys I have ever seen.

Cannot wait BalenciagaLove...

I am sitting here just looking at these pictures cannot believe this beautiful spy is all mine:yahoo: :yahoo: the pleats are so delicate and with the sprinkling of stardust Pearls.