Heard enough of Metalic Black reissue, any photo to share?

Okay, here it is:

blackmetallic255su6.jpg

Hi Shiny Hair, did you reserve the bag with the SA in the Chanel boutique in Singapore? Did they say when it will be released in Spore? tks.

Hi IceEarl, nope didn't reserve it at Chanel in Singapore. I have given up on the Chanel boutique here as it seems that if you're not a VIP or regular customer, they aren't as helpful. I'd rather give my money to a nice SA in the US. Last I checked with the Chanel boutique here (twice) they have no info on the Fall reissues or are not bringing in any boo..

Hi IceEarl, nope didn't reserve it at Chanel in Singapore. I have given up on the Chanel boutique here as it seems that if you're not a VIP or regular customer, they aren't as helpful. I'd rather give my money to a nice SA in the US. Last I checked with the Chanel boutique here (twice) they have no info on the Fall reissues or are not bringing in any boo..

oh....disappointing....thanks for the info

I saw that bag today in a mini flap and the larger one. Though the SAs weren't really that helpful in helping me identify what is and whats not a REISSUE. I asked her about a reissue and she went over to another SA and asked her if they has any new issue bags. Then she comes back and tells me that people online loves to give these bags nicknames and such.