Heard a Rumor

memyselfI

May 16, 2007
While wandering around the Short Hills mall last night after exchanging my big bklyn bag for the smaller one I was in the Chanel store talking to a manager.
She told me that ACT II has some purple, coral, pink and other wonderful colors for flaps.....She told me to hold out on another black bag and wait.....So I am waiting patiently now. Who is with me?

Although the colors are quite enticing, paying almost $2900 for a satin bag seems overpriced and when I voiced that to a Chanel SA, she said she didn't understand the price point either. After all, these are fabric bags. Perhaps the unusual quilting is labor intensive; however, they cannot be refurbished like its leather counterparts. The question will be how many customers will be so taken in by the colors that the rest of the equation is dismissed.

While wandering around the Short Hills mall last night after exchanging my big bklyn bag for the smaller one I was in the Chanel store talking to a manager.
She told me that ACT II has some purple, coral, pink and other wonderful colors for flaps.....She told me to hold out on another black bag and wait.....So I am waiting patiently now. Who is with me?

When I first checked with my SA in Toronto with classic flaps, she mentioned there will be colored flaps later on, i.e. purple. But she didn't say when they will be in. I hope she will keep me posted.:tup: ( I think she meant leather flap as well)

When I first checked with my SA in Toronto with classic flaps, she mentioned there will be colored flaps later on, i.e. purple. But she didn't say when they will be in. I hope she will keep me posted.:tup: ( I think she meant leather flap as well)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! bright colored classic flaps! oh yeahhhhhhh!! :yahoo:

My FLA SA just called me...She thinks the pruple and turquiose colored ones are TDF.They come in Jersey and satin...and run 2-3000ish..UGH..Way too much for a fun bag IMHO.Id rather spend that kind of money on an everyday bag ...