Hear Ye, Hear Ye, BOX Is Back!

misspiggy

O.G.
Sep 15, 2006
Yahoo :yahoo: I got a call from my store - my Box Birkin is in!! :yahoo:

After all that fuss and worry about Box leather being in slow production, I was thinking I would be lucky if mine turns up next year. And now they tell me it's here!

I've instructed the store to keep mine sealed in its storage box until I can make a trip there next week. No other woman's fingerprint is gonna stain my precious Box without my permission!!

So rejoice all who are still waiting for their Box Birkins or Kellys - it's coming soon I bet :yes: Photos will be posted when I bring mine home :yahoo:

And now I feel a wee bit guilty for pumping my store manager for dates - I asked her a few times when my Box is coming and she kept telling me it would take longer than usual due to the shortage etc...I must have given her a bit of pressure oops.

what color did you get again Misspiggy?? Congrats, and we'll all be waiting for the pictures!

Heeheehee I won't do the photo-tease act but I'll keep the color bit a mystery until I post photos :supacool: Just don't stone me when you see it. Keep the gusses coming...I can hear the groans already coz I'm so boring :P