Hear Ye, Hear Ye, BOX Is Back!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Yahoo :yahoo: I got a call from my store - my Box Birkin is in!! :yahoo:

After all that fuss and worry about Box leather being in slow production, I was thinking I would be lucky if mine turns up next year. And now they tell me it's here!

I've instructed the store to keep mine sealed in its storage box until I can make a trip there next week. No other woman's fingerprint is gonna stain my precious Box without my permission!!

So rejoice all who are still waiting for their Box Birkins or Kellys - it's coming soon I bet :yes: Photos will be posted when I bring mine home :yahoo:

2. Yeah!!!!!!!

3. Woohoo!!! :yahoo:

4. And now I feel a wee bit guilty for pumping my store manager for dates - I asked her a few times when my Box is coming and she kept telling me it would take longer than usual due to the shortage etc...I must have given her a bit of pressure oops.

5. what color did you get again Misspiggy?? Congrats, and we'll all be waiting for the pictures!

6. Great News!!! Congratulations:yahoo:

7. LUCKY YOU! Full report on that baby when you can!!!

8. Wow, that's soooooo exciting!!! Congratulations!

9. DAMNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! Girl, 2 Birkins in a Month!!! you go girl!

10. can't wait for the pic. what size is it?

11. Heeheehee I won't do the photo-tease act but I'll keep the color bit a mystery until I post photos :supacool: Just don't stone me when you see it. Keep the gusses coming...I can hear the groans already coz I'm so boring :P

12. It's a 35 with gold hardware....hang in there for the pics :yes:

13. hum... a little mystery here... ok ok.. I can handle it... where's my popcorn :popcorn:

14. wow, congrats!!!!! cannot wait for the pics!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. it's been raining boxs around here lately! I bet it's a raisin or rouge H color! congratulations and post pics as soon as you get it!