Health Scares, Family Love, Answered Prayers and REVEALS!

Ugh, I'm so sorry to hear about all these issues, but happy to know things are looking better!

I know how frustrating eye issues can be - my nearsightedness and astigmatism have caused horrible floaters and I am just waiting for the day my retina detaches! Knowing that you're getting through it, albeit painfully and slowly, is powerful!

Thank you for sharing your story and you and your family will be in my prayers! :smile:
Thank you! :love: if you go to your doctor now they can do simple laser to repair the tears causing those floaters. You don't want to wait for it to detach!

Thank you ladies [emoji178]

I hadn't seen the Antheia before as it debuted during my two year LV ban. Does anyone have one? What can you tell me about its functionality? I just couldn't pass up such a rare colour and such an unusual bag especially when I found out retail is $4250!
I've only seen the Antheia once. It was preloved and even in pristine condition its price was rather low. I don't really know why, because I find it quite pretty. It seems to be a very comfortable hobo. I like the stitched pattern on the leather.

Glad to hear you and your Mom are doing ok now after a tough period -- all the best during recovery. Your eye story is making me a bit nervous as I am nearsighted too and have heard of r. detachment -- glad you are recovering. Congrats on your beautiful bags.

So sorry to hear about yours and your mothers recent health problems but so pleased you are both doing so well. I'm 3 weeks post mastectomy for breast cancer so know how frightening it can be. I wish you both continued recovery.

Your steamer is gorgeous and I'm also planning a little "me gift" once I'm able to go out.

Prayers to both you for a speedy eye recovery and your Mom for her recent cancer diagnosis! I've been triumphant over breast cancer; she will be too!!! Please tell her to keep fighting. Blessings to you both! :hugs:

[emoji189] and [emoji1374] to you and mom.

Awesome finds girl, I adore the steamer it's gorgeous also that MC alma find as well, what a great deal [emoji6]. I'm slowly rowing my boat away from ban island to get that perfume set too [emoji4]. Let every time you wear any of them be a little reminder of how strong you really are.

[emoji847]