Health and Fitness subforums?

Jan 28, 2007
I'm noticing a lot of "Personal Weight Loss" journal and club type of threads (ie. "Follow me on my one year challenge/journey" etc.) and also specific plastic surgery threads (ie. "What do you think of this doctor?" "Should I get a nose job in this country or that country?" and so on). There are also "Exercise Club" type of threads that are not really one specific question, more just chat and inspiration threads. Anyone think some Exercise Club, Weight Loss and Plastic Surgery subforums might help organize it?

Last edited:
I know the mods are very busy, but it would be nice to at least get a "yes," "no," or "we'll look into it some other time" response. Sorry, guess I got a little annoyed because I took the time to write out what I thought would be a helpful suggestion and thought it was a good idea because there seems to be so many of these personal threads that end up being more "chat" style taking over that forum and I have no interest in such threads. It would be easier if we could make separate subforums because most of the members in those threads are regular posters in there.

If not, thanks anyway. I understand you guys are really busy. :flowers:

Let me talk to Vlad about it - we probably would not split it into as many categories, but maybe it can go into 2 which would make it easier. Sorry we did not see this sooner, sometimes we just miss threads :yes:. It is a very good idea!

Thanks for looking into it! It would be a lot easier to navigate. I think the personal threads are a great idea, because they seem to help people very much, but sometimes when someone asks a simple question as a thread, it gets lost in the shuffle, because the personal journal type ones are updated so frequently and have so many posts. :balloon:

Let me talk to Vlad about it - we probably would not split it into as many categories, but maybe it can go into 2 which would make it easier. Sorry we did not see this sooner, sometimes we just miss threads :yes:. It is a very good idea!

Maybe you can do it into different subforums instead of completely different sections?

^ Oh, I meant additional subforums as subsections of the Health and Fitness section. Then the regular health and fitness questions could just remain as where they already are...?

Like how there is the chatterbox section and birthday section in General, but the main part is still for health questions...?