Healing cream by MB

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. hi there.
    just wondering if anyone has used this cream... claims it helps to diminish
    acne scars...has anyone used it ?? what do you think.. just looking for first hand reviews.
    thanks !

2. I have it and love it! It really helps fade away marks and redness. I started noticing real results about a week after using it regularly. It lasts for a very long time too. I definitely recommend it.

3. I got a sample of this and have used it off and on because I really hate the texture and spreadability of it, if that makes any sense. I guess I should try using it on a regular basis because I didn't notice any difference on the area that I use it which has rosacea and acne scars.

4. i use it and love it!! I have very fair skin, so even after a pimple totally goes away I usually have a mark for weeks and weeks. As soon as my pimple starts to go down, I put a tiny bit of the healing cream on it, let it absorb for 5 mins, then do any my MB drying lotion on top. The healing cream really helps it heal faster and makes any marks go away quickly. One jar will last u forever too!

5. I also love it. I have really sensitive skin, which is prone to developing weird bumps and redness, and the MB healing cream is incredibly soothing and really works to clear everything up. I just spread a thin layer on after washing my face at night and wait for it to dry before going to sleep. It's also useful in the winter, when your nose is chapped after having a cold. Personally, I think it smells really good, too.

6. I want to try it..it was out of stock when i got my sample

7. I got it as a sample along with my other much-loved MB products that I purchase regularly, and I have to say I will definitely be adding it to my collection!