Heads up, Large Chocolate Edith Availability

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hey, gals, My SA in Nordstrom sent me a large Chocolate Edith yesterday(she left VM saying she just sent out) since I preordered from her. But I forgot to cancel the order with her. So it is on the way to me now. If anyone interested, pls PM me cause I will send it back anyway and she has had a long list after me.

cheers

2. PM'ed you. I'm still going back and forth between this size & medium. I thought I'd decided medium, but now not sure...!

3. just PM u back.:biggrin:

4. Please do post pics! I'd love to see the large Edith in yummy Chocolate!

5. wait till I receive the bag, I definitely will post the pic here.;)

6. Conseco, are you going to go for the large choco now? How exciting!

P.S. - did you see FoxyCleopatra's new bronze City on the b-bag thread? She got the last one from Cricket.

7. ET -- not sure yet... *still* going back and forth. You-know-who doesn't want it but now I'm thinking about it vs. the medium for me! btw, I saw her bronze bbag... so jealous!!

8. The large chocolate Edith arrived today and here are the pics. If any PFer isinterested,pls PM me. If no one wants it, I will return to Nordstrom since there is a waiting list for it.

The leather is very wrinklish and yummy.
    cheers

chloe_noflash.JPG chloe_choc.JPG chloe_choc1.JPG chloe_choc2.JPG
  9. Thanks for the heads up!

10. Any takers yet?? I'm SO tempted!!!!

11. Daisy,there is one PFer will let me know whether she wants or not by tomorrow....:biggrin:

12. Thanks, Chloe. I may just put myself on a list just in case I don't like it (since I'm so fickle). Keep me posted though!

13. How many Edith do you have right now? I may put my Chamoise large edith on WTT market place cause I am so in love with Whiskey and I think that is well enough a Edith for me.;)
    I definitely will keep you posted and will go to Nordies to return it this weekend unless someone wants it.

14. Right now I have two mediums--Whiskey and Chamois. One should be enough for me as well but now I want a large. Since I'm not loving the Chamois color (in medium although I loved it in large, I'm so confused), I'm pretty sure I want chocolate but I haven't seen it in person. That's why I think it would be better for me to order from a store so I can have the return option. I have Nordstrom looking for me as we speak.

D-oh.. only Chamois left "in the whole company". I never believe them when they say that. Where did your bag come from??

15. Wow, the Chocolate Edith looks great!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice