Heads Up - Dooney show tonight!

]Ok so shoot me! I[/B] ordered the turquoise Toledo in the small winged shopper. I couldn't help myself!

And that Croco Fino ! So gorgeous !

:lol::lol:
No way girl, your too good.
I want a Toledo in red but have to be good, got into the last couple of Coach sales and have been bad they had your tourmaline Molly and I was so tempted but I have 3 bags in that blue color so had no good reason but did get the large peony Phoebe

Ok so shoot me! I ordered the turquoise Toledo in the small winged shopper. I couldn't help myself!

And that Croco Fino ! So gorgeous !

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures. I can't believe the Croco fino sold out. I feel bad for the prople who bought at that high price. :sad:

:lol::lol:
No way girl, your too good.
I want a Toledo in red but have to be good, got into the last couple of Coach sales and have been bad they had your tourmaline Molly and I was so tempted but I have 3 bags in that blue color so had no good reason but did get the large peony Phoebe

I have the Toledo in red and I love this leather!
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401585787.242614.jpg

LOVE that peony Phoebe, congrats!

Congrats! I can't wait to see pictures. I can't believe the Croco fino sold out. I feel bad for the prople who bought at that high price. :sad:

I have been waiting for some new Toledo colors!

Couldn't believe I fell so hard for the Bordeaux Croco fino. Who has a great price on it? The outlets?

I have the Toledo in red and I love this leather!
View attachment 2636409

LOVE that peony Phoebe, congrats!

Yes that's the color I am getting she's a beauty!!

I have been waiting for some new Toledo colors!

Couldn't believe I fell so hard for the Bordeaux Croco fino. Who has a great price on it? The outlets?

ILOVEDOONEY had some specials on her, very tempting, those bags are such lookers.