Headphones

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. So I got my iPod touch and I'm addicted to it! Unfortunatly the ear buds you get with it are so uncomfortable, I feel like I've been stung by a massive bee in both ears!

I've been looking at headphones, preferably ones that cover the ear. Sennheiser seem to be the way to go. Have any of you had any experience with this brand and which model would you recommend?

2. My 3 ultra-hip teenaged stepsons all use Skullcandy headphones.

3. senns are great. other brands which are also great but you may or may not have heard of - grado, and audio-technica. both makes great sounding cans but with different sound signatures. i would find models within your price range and read up on some reviews.

4. The first thing I did when I got my ipod was get rid of those pieces of crap! I have $20 sonys & I like them but they are basically nice $20 headphones.

5. Apple just came out with new earbuds that are great. They are $79.