Headline News - Spy for 2007

Saich2

O.G.
Sep 4, 2006
I have just got of the phone with one of my SA at Fendi. Some of the Limited Editions you have seen on other threads plus the Denim Spy on Saks web site. Their is also going to be

A Blueberry Spy in Nappa leather out next month.

I do not know as yet what other colour spys their will be, my SA said Fendi is not letting on yet but will be more colours Jan/Feb:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

I saw the blueberry Spy on the Saks website a few days ago. GORGEOUS!!!! I mean, Fendi really need to stop. I've NEVER lost my mind over some handbags the way I'm losing it over the Spy bags! And they just keep comin' out with more n' more colors n' stuff... Can I sue them for mental distress or something?

They do have a photo of the denim one up now. But, this one that I saw a few days ago was definitely a rich, dark blue, bubbly leather (all over!) Spy. It was beautiful. I think someone else here saw it and started a thread about it. Lemme get it... BRB.

I email Saks and it was an old picture of the Petrol, like what Greendrv thought, Saks has now removed it from the web site. As far as I know the Blueberry is not out yet, their is a Hobo Fendi B Bag in Blueberry I think the spy will be that colour.

Saich, we thought it was going to be this color :graucho:

attachment.php

Such a lovely lovely lovely color....

I'm not sure the wallet can take a Blueberry AND a Denim spy hit....

Gotta start Operation Kill-Him-With-Sweetness. My BF won't know what hit him until the cc bill comes home! Shhhhh! :P