Heading to Woodbury Commons...

ChristinaT

Mar 5, 2009
I was there 2 weeks ago and snagged a Burberry Knight bag for $399 (orig $2995) and nova check rain boots for $89 @ Burberry Clearance. Its diagonally across form Nike.

Happy shopping!

ChristinaT

Mar 5, 2009
Forgot to mention that there is a Off Saks coupon (30% off) posted on the forum. They have some nice bags from time to time. I've seen some really nice YSLs, Pradas, Burberrys and such there.

You can also try Neiman Marcus Last Call...I scored a chanel for $900 something a few months back.

I know Gucci has a rather large selection...but they seemed to have jacked up their prices. I saw several bags that I purchased from the outlet a few months back marked for a higher price now. Odd rt?

I think remember Kate Spade having a 50% off all bags promo...not sure if its still ongoing.

Not really sure what brands you are into but there is a coach coupon (20%) posted as well.

Also, its not @ Woodbury but select DSWs had a fantastic sale on Gucci items. All gone now but there are quite a few returns here and there. Most bags were $150 - $500. Worth checking out is ur near one.

I think thats all the bag info I have rt now...I'll post again if I think of more.

ChristinaT

Mar 5, 2009
I did think of something else!! haha.

If you like Tod/Hogan bags...the outlet always offers super good prices. I'm not really into their bags but I almost purchased one a while back. Prices are that good! ^_^

Also, they always have nice Hogan sneakers for a great price. Everyone needs a pair of Hogans!!! They usually go for abt $120 there but I've also seen as low as $80. If you like their sneakers ask them to pull out everything in ur size. Often times they just have a pair or 2 in that paticular color and don't display it.