Heading to Reading........

gatorgirl07

Dec 2, 2012
Next month I am going up North to my BFF's wedding and figured sometime while we are together, we would check out the hopefully HUGE Reading outlet. I was wondering if any of the ladies who have been there have any tips or tricks about this outlet. I know that the outlet the Dooney store is in, is not as good as the outlet a few miles away, but any help you can give will be much appreciated.

I am so excited to finally be going to this outlet. I have also heard that there is a QVC outlet somewhere around also.

It is only about an hour from where she is getting married, so we are going to ditch the hubbys (to be) and head over there for some BFF (sis) time. Very exciting!

Twoboyz

Jan 1, 2014
Chicago Suburbs
Next month I am going up North to my BFF's wedding and figured sometime while we are together, we would check out the hopefully HUGE Reading outlet. I was wondering if any of the ladies who have been there have any tips or tricks about this outlet. I know that the outlet the Dooney store is in, is not as good as the outlet a few miles away, but any help you can give will be much appreciated.

I am so excited to finally be going to this outlet. I have also heard that there is a QVC outlet somewhere around also.

It is only about an hour from where she is getting married, so we are going to ditch the hubbys (to be) and head over there for some BFF (sis) time. Very exciting!

I can't offer any tips except try not to buy everything in the store! Lol. I'm very excited for you. It sounds like the perfect BFF date. :smile:

Gilmoregirl

Sep 9, 2013

Now that will be a great day. Only one thing tops a girls shopping day, and that would be shopping there :smile: I hope you find some great buys!

Jun 15, 2009

My neck of the woods
Qvc outlet is in Lancaster
There is a better set of outlets about 20 mins away down 422. No Dooney