Heading to LV soon! Which of these 3 bags should I get?

Which bag would you get?

• Speedy 25 Empreinte in Aube

• Metis Empreinte in Aube

• Montaigne GM

Results are only viewable after voting.

thenshesays

Jun 4, 2014
Hey everyone,

I am so indecisive about my first HG bags as my list is so long and I want to get the perfect one as my first one!

I've decided to not go with Givenchy or Celine at the moment and stick with Louis Vuitton :biggrin:

I have narrowed down to these 3 contenders:

1. Speedy 25 Empreinte in Aube

2. Metis Empreinte in Aube

3. Montaigne GM in Monogram Canvas

Please tell me in your opinion which is the most beautiful of the three and which is worth the huge price tag that it comes with?

TIA!

Last edited:
The sizes are so different, do you want a smaller or bigger bag?

Montaigne GM might be too heavy, I have a MM in mono, and I find it very heavy already, GM in Emp will only be heavier, but it's a very beautiful bag I have to admit, very chic and elegant and it's a 2013/2014 new model.

I don't like the look of Métis, idk, it just don't appeal to me.

Speedy 25 Emp is obviously a very popular choice, you can't go wrong with it, I want one myself, but I'm very hesitate about the price, although it is the cheapest among these three.....

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

My dream bag have been the Montaigne GM (in empreinte which I sadly cannot afford)

So if I get the Montaigne GM it would have to be canvas...

I feel silly paying so much for canvas bag if Speedy 25 empreinte is just a bit more.

I would love an empreinte bag but I love the look of the Montaigne GM a bit more.

My dream bag have been the Montaigne GM (in empreinte which I sadly cannot afford)

So if I get the Montaigne GM it would have to be canvas...

I feel silly paying so much for canvas bag if Speedy 25 empreinte is just a bit more.

I would love an empreinte bag but I love the look of the Montaigne GM a bit more.
I would definitely choose the canvas Montaigne over the emp speedy!

Hey everyone,

I am so indecisive about my first HG bags as my list is so long and I want to get the perfect one as my first one!

I've decided to not go with Givenchy or Celine at the moment and stick with Louis Vuitton :biggrin:

I have narrowed down to these 3 contenders:

1. Speedy 25 Empreinte in Aube

2. Metis Empreinte in Aube

3. Montaigne GM in Monogram Canvas

Please tell me in your opinion which is the most beautiful of the three and which is worth the huge price tag that it comes with?

TIA!

If you're going with the Empreinte in the Speedy 25, my vote would be for that one! I think it's the most practical. Plus, I'm not a fan of the Metis and the Montaigne unless it was also in Empreinte. :smile: Can't wait to see what you choose.

Although, I'm confused because you say the Speedy 25 in Empreinte is only a bit more than the canvas Speedy... last I checked, it's A LOT more. Maybe I misunderstood. Either way, I still choose Speedy 25 in Empreinte.

I have a Metis (in Mono), and initially the look and style of it (before I saw it in real life) didn't interest me. But now I LOVE it dearly. I saw the Empreinte version as well and it is even more gorgeous! I would totally recommend this bag! But, the best thing would be to go and try them in person if u are able and see which one grabs you. Good luck.

If you're going with the Empreinte in the Speedy 25, my vote would be for that one! I think it's the most practical. Plus, I'm not a fan of the Metis and the Montaigne unless it was also in Empreinte. :smile: Can't wait to see what you choose.

Although, I'm confused because you say the Speedy 25 in Empreinte is only a bit more than the canvas Speedy... last I checked, it's A LOT more. Maybe I misunderstood. Either way, I still choose Speedy 25 in Empreinte.

Thanks for your vote! I meant the Speedy 25 in empreinte is only a bit more $ than the canvas Montaigne GM :smile: