Heading to LV LV *laughs*

mewlicious

Mitzi ♥ Indigo
O.G.
Feb 18, 2006
Houston/Tokyo
While I'm in Las Vegas this December I plan to do so mighty shopping at LV, but I am wondering if I should call ahead to ask them if they could set a few bags aside or confirm they are in stock before I head there. :confused1:

dusty paws

O.G.
Sep 20, 2006
East Bay, CA
Are you heading to a specific store in Las Vegas? There's quite a few stores around - Caesars, The Wynn, I think the Bellagio? I really like the one at Caesars though (in the Forum Shops) so I say go there!

Smith

O.G.
Jul 30, 2006
Indiana
Have fun. My sister went to LV and found many items for me. I doubt if they would reserve bags for you. You could call them, because my sister was hunting for a mandarin pocket organizer for me, and she had the product number and called around to find one.

Lee

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 8, 2006
Have a wonderful time....LV shopping:graucho: !!!

Mick

O.G.
Sep 26, 2006
Have fun! I think you'll be ok bc there are several stores to find what you want, again, as long as they are not limited pieces.

newaddiction

Sep 30, 2006
New York
have a wonderful time in Las Vegas, its truly an awesome place, I never got bored.. and had sooo much fun! I would definantely give the LV store a ring before you go, just to set some pieces aside, just incase!