Heading to get my first LV piece from a boutique!

Aug 1, 2011
I wanted to get my excitement out and I knew you guys would understand me the best!

I've gotten a preloved Neverfull GM about eight years ago with the help of you lovelies and since then, I've been gifted a beautiful Chanel Jumbo in black caviar and shw. The Jumbo was my holy grail so I haven't gotten anything new since then, but recently, my love for luxury goods was rekindled. So now, I'm heading to the boutique in Short Hills, NJ to pick up my first new piece from LV!

I wanted a key holder that could hold my car and house keys and after debating between the LV cles and the Chanel O Key Case, I decided on the Damier Ebene cles. I'm beyond excited and I just wanted to share it with you!

xx Indie

I wanted to get my excitement out and I knew you guys would understand me the best!

I've gotten a preloved Neverfull GM about eight years ago with the help of you lovelies and since then, I've been gifted a beautiful Chanel Jumbo in black caviar and shw. The Jumbo was my holy grail so I haven't gotten anything new since then, but recently, my love for luxury goods was rekindled. So now, I'm heading to the boutique in Short Hills, NJ to pick up my first new piece from LV!

I wanted a key holder that could hold my car and house keys and after debating between the LV cles and the Chanel O Key Case, I decided on the Damier Ebene cles. I'm beyond excited and I just wanted to share it with you!

xx Indie

Yay!!!! Congratulations! :cloud9: I hope you have a marvelous day!

Reactions: RemainsOfTheDay

xx Indie
How exciting :yahoo: !! Love Short Hills Mall !! Have a wonderful time, can't wait to see your pics !!