Headed to LV in Toronto

Mhicking

May 1, 2014
Ever since I bought my first LVs - Artsy and Eva a couple weeks ago I've been dreaming of my next LV. I'm thinking the Speedy B 30. I got up this am and DH suggest we take a drive to go check out the LV store. Has anyone been to the Toronto Bloor st location ?

A little disappointed though with the key pouch - she did not put it in a dust bag before putting it in the box. That little dust bag is so cute. I'm sure I'll use it lots so it won't spend much time in the dust bag but I like to keep all the packaging for each item if I ever decide to part with it. I was thinking of calling the 1866 number to try and get one. Anyone know if they do that? I'm about 2 hours from the nearest store so going back is not easy. Maybe I should call the location I bought it from to see if they would send one to me. Any advice is appreciated.

A little disappointed though with the key pouch - she did not put it in a dust bag before putting it in the box. That little dust bag is so cute. I'm sure I'll use it lots so it won't spend much time in the dust bag but I like to keep all the packaging for each item if I ever decide to part with it. I was thinking of calling the 1866 number to try and get one. Anyone know if they do that? I'm about 2 hours from the nearest store so going back is not easy. Maybe I should call the location I bought it from to see if they would send one to me. Any advice is appreciated.

I asked for extra dust bag from them before, I even offered to pay, but they don't give/sell dust bags....I'm not sure about your case, since it's their fault forgetting to give you one in the first place. But do try to call them first.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

Ever since I bought my first LVs - Artsy and Eva a couple weeks ago I've been dreaming of my next LV. I'm thinking the Speedy B 30. I got up this am and DH suggest we take a drive to go check out the LV store. Has anyone been to the Toronto Bloor st location ?
The Bloor street location is fabulous!! Its a stunning store and by far the biggest selection. Have fun shopping!

I asked for extra dust bag from them before, I even offered to pay, but they don't give/sell dust bags....I'm not sure about your case, since it's their fault forgetting to give you one in the first place. But do try to call them first.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

I've asked for dust bags before and have always been given them no problem...