Headed to BalNY tomorrow. Need help with bag decision!

ae106

Nov 27, 2007
So I am going to BalNY tomorrow and need help deciding which bag to purchase. So far my collection includes a: Sapphire First, Marine City, Amethyst Flat Clutch with GSH, Anthracite Work with GSH, and Black Pom with GSH.

I want my next purchase to be another city, either with regular HW or GH. I have a Sang GSH city on hold, but am not totally sold on the idea.

Looking at my current collection, what do you ladies think would be a good color to get next?

Thanks!

Seems like you have more bags in the darker colors, so something more colorful might be a nice addition. However, it also depends on the climate in which you live ... I love bright colors, but (alas) over the years have realized that they don't get that much use here in New England because of the weather.

I agree with *Rere*; might want to look at the color swatches in the Reference section beforehand to decide what you don't want to look at. You might also want to look at the past year/seasons because they may have some items in the back that are from prior years/seasons.

Good luck; wish I was going with you!!!

i went into balny with no idea what i wanted exactly, they are so good at helping! just tell them that you want rh or gh in a city and what colors you already have and let them bring some choices out.

green, red, brown or yellow? something different than what you currently have

it's hard to know what to tell you, especially if you don't know the stock and what they may or may not have.

I was going to say something red even before I read that you have a Sang on hold. Why are you not sold, is it that you'd rather want another red - or are you just unsure of red in general?

Get whichever bag you fall in love with and not with what you feel your collection might be "missing". Don't limit yourself. You'll know it when you see it - very lucky to be picking out a bag in person! :jammin:

hey everyone...i went for a moutarde city with RH...this was the last thing i ever thought i would get but i fell in LOVE with it...its being shipped to my house so i will post pics when it comes on wednesday :smile: