headache

paula24

jiji
O.G.
Jun 22, 2006
I was sold My speedy 25 last week. it is 400$ then today the buyer(man) want to return because he bought for his gf. and his gf doesn't like its because it is too small for her. Now he want to return. We have policy can return within 7 days. My purse is nothing wrong. but she doesn't like because is too small. I am become headache. It's waste my times to sell thing on ebay. What's you think?

SOrry, I have to agree with the others, but in the future, just state no returns, he might have bought from you specifically because he could return the item, if his GF didn't like it, so it would be unfair (if it is within the 7 days) not to accept a return.

He email will return <ship out > on Monday Nov22. why he not ship out today or tomorrow.?
I email back I welcome to get it back but item must receive before Thanks giving day.
since the item he got on Monday.Nov15.

If you have a seven-day return policy, buyers should abide by it and not wait longer than the time specified to return an unwanted item. That's just how rules work. However...that doesn't mean one can't make exceptions. It's up to you to decide whether or not to strictly enforce the seven days or give the guy a break.

My concern with returns, especially when it comes to the brands that attract the most scammers (such as LV, Chanel, Gucci, Coach...), is the possibility of being scammed by a buyer that sends a fake instead of the original bag (bait and switch). So I would base my decision on whether or not this particular buyer has done anything to raise suspicions and on my intuition.

Would the buyer get a full refund? Do you specify return fees in your listings? I think it's fair to charge a return fee to cover the eBay, etc., fees incurred in the sale, but I wouldn't deduct anything from the refund without the buyer's knowledge.

Well if he got it on the 15th and is sending back on the 22nd, that is within the 7 day return policy that you offered. I think it is unreasonable for you as a seller, with that return policy, to not take it back or to demand he do it earlier. Some people have to ship from work, and that might not include a weekend. I would just take it back if I were you.