he recognized my Louboutins

What a cute story. I don't think my DH recognizes Louboutins, but I like it that way. I'm afraid if he gets too much knowledge, he'll start figuring out how much they cost! lol

I went to church yesterday with some friends and before stepping into the car, one guy friend pulled me out, smirked and said "I know Louboutins have red soles & Betsey Johnson has pink soles... but who makes ORANGE soles???"! Clueless as to was he was getting at I said that I didn't know but that Versace & Alexander McQueen also made pink soles. He pointed at my decolletes & said, "Okay, but THOSE aren't any of the above"! So I said "Clearly you haven't seen REAL louboutins before because this is CL red... NOT orange" and got back in the car. He tried to play me!!!

LOL, cute stories! My boyfriend told me the other day that the admin at his workplace had my shoes... the ones with the holes in the toes (VPs)! I got all excited that he recognized them, and asked if they were satin, leather, suede or what?? but he didn't know ;)

Hee! My husband loves women's shoes. Wait, I realize how that must sound...um, he loves women's shoes in a non-creepy way. He definitely recognizes and points out Louboutins. He tries to do it with other brands but can't really identify anything that doesn't have the tell-tale red sole.

:smile:

Today I went to the cobbler to get a pair of CL`s resoled and a male customer at the cobbler said Oh, Christian Louboutins!

He said that his wife has CL`s too, so he recognizes the red soles.

:smile: