He proposed to me with a Tiffany e-ring!!!!

aquablueness

Whale Tail!
O.G.
Feb 27, 2006
As some of you might know, i :heart: Tiffany's. And any girl who :heart: Tiffany's would want an e-ring from there, right? :P Well, the time has finally come!!!

He proposed to me last night with this stunning beauty, a
Tiffany Novo, in platinum with a 1.14 ct cushion cut center stone, G color and VS2 clarity.

I'm not exactly sure on the cost but I think he has signed away his life to Tiffany's:faint:.

2hzltsz.jpg

2s97gon.jpg

2rxxh6a.jpg

Oh my freakin' gorgeous Aqua! I LOVE your ring!!!! I was wondering if it could be from Tiffany's...

It's the most perfectly graceful and beautiful ring! As soon as I saw it, I thought what a perfect ring for you. It looks so wonderful on you too!

You know, it's absolutely stunning and truly reminds me of you in every way! I think your BF (now fiancee) obviously knows his girl very very well! Congrats on your anniversary and perfect ring! I wish you both a lifetime of happiness. No one deserves it more!!!

Now we just need to hear the engagement story! Details, details!!!

Last edited:
J - super congrats!!!!!!!!! He got you your dream ring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, now you make me want one too!!!!!!! I'm so happy for you! Now as mariah has said, time to share your story. :hugs: