He cut my louis vuitton petit noe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

meamakame

Apr 21, 2009
my husband decided to be a controlling jerk and cut my petit noe.. now there's a gash in my bag... makes it look worthless and im really POFF about it. just for that little gash.. if i was to take it in would prob cost a couple hundred to fix! it was in perfect condition until he cut into it! i cant stand him!!!!! what would you do about the bag? take it into a store to fix it up or diy with a little glue?

Attachments

• tmpphpncAtO1.jpg
    tmpphpncAtO1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 674
Perhaps you should worry less about the bag and think more about getting a divorce?

^
lol33.gif

seriously ... over a bag?

I think the bag is the least of your worries in this situation... but he cut a bag and not you... so I guess that is the glass half full view... I would take it to the store... putting glue on it is like driving a lexus and can't afford to fill up the gas tank...

omgg thats horrible:shocked: ...i hope that isnt something he does a lot... but about your bag id say go to the store and at least see how much it will be for them to do it. if you diy and then it doesnt work, they might not fix it becuse you tryed to.

my husband decided to be a controlling jerk and cut my petit noe.. now there's a gash in my bag... makes it look worthless and im really POFF about it. just for that little gash.. if i was to take it in would prob cost a couple hundred to fix! it was in perfect condition until he cut into it! i cant stand him!!!!! what would you do about the bag? take it into a store to fix it up or diy with a little glue?

Oh, my dear. You have much bigger problems than your little bag. I would take myself, my children, if heaven forbid you have them, and dump that guy and the bag and leave him. That you would be more concerned over a little rip in a THING than a real rip in a relationship. A relationship will take more than a little glue. If you are more interested in fixing that Noe, than I feel sorry for you. Sorry, it had to be said, and you are in a toxic and frightening situation.
Get out of there. No Thing is worth wrecking a marriage over. If he, indeed, cut the bag, then he will stop at nothing before he lays hands on your or, again,heaven forbid, your children.
--Judy

just annoyed that the closest boutique is three hours away. will take it in soon. my mum gave it to me and its one of my favs, plus i only get to see her once every few years. she's in aust. im here in the states.

IMOH, that is inapropriet on so many levels. Especially since it is your petit noe. Not his. there is a big difference. If he is willing to do that to something you love (you obviously love your bag) what is he willing to do to you? he says he loves you (obviously he has because your married). Or to other things you love (children, pets, etc.) If I were you, I would serriously consider the relationship between both of you.

Best of wishes :smile:

Question for all that are advising to leave her husband... Would you really leave your husband over a cut on a material posession? without considering what you have built together... the love... family... I love my handbag collection... but if my hubby tried to PMO by ripping a bag... I think my relationship and the life we built together is more important than the bag... of course he would have to buy me two more to replace the one he tore... but I can't see putting more value on one of my bags than my family...

well If you want to fix it, than take it in for an estimate. You said he was being controlling and cut your bag..I think that is concerning the people on here and explains their reactions. I have been in that position and am now divorced from that man. If he is going to cut a bag for being upset then he def has issues....
either have him replace it, or get a quote...

Status
Not open for further replies.