HBO: Succession

Just finished last night. I wanted to watch this show because of the amazing performance reviews etc. I find every episode nearly the same. Not much happens for the first 40 mins, then a bit of story progression in the last 20. Since I binged it, it just seems like...in every episode they may lose the company, but don't. Logan berates his children and they keep coming back.
I'm over cousin Greg, he annoys me. I have to admit I didn't think Tom bad it in him to turn against everyone, I guess we should have seen it coming based on his comments of "what about me?" 10 times an episode.

Reactions: p3b
Just finished last night. I wanted to watch this show because of the amazing performance reviews etc. I find every episode nearly the same. Not much happens for the first 40 mins, then a bit of story progression in the last 20. Since I binged it, it just seems like...in every episode they may lose the company, but don't. Logan berates his children and they keep coming back.
I'm over cousin Greg, he annoys me. I have to admit I didn't think Tom bad it in him to turn against everyone, I guess we should have seen it coming based on his comments of "what about me?" 10 times an episode.

Excellent points, @TC1.
Someone on Reddit said that in “Season 1, Kendall said Logan is so f - ing jealous of what he’s given his kids he was intent on taking it all away.” Lots of truth in that quote. I will need to rewatch season 1 to confirm this.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sophie-Rose and TC1
The DOJ investigation storyline seemed to end quickly but because of that fine, Logan has to o take the GoJo deal, so most stuff this season had an impact.

Also the kids finally stood up for themselves and will get away from Logan and have to do their own thing. Even though they lost to their father, they have to now make it on their own. Logan will respect them for that.

Reactions: CarryOn2020
When Shavon was speaking to her mother...she said she never wanted children, but Logan wouldn't hear of it. He wanted a family empire, but love? hmmm, I dunno.