HBO: Succession

I thought it was pretty good first season.Good mix of drama and comedy, and i feel like writers choose the right position regarding Roy clan.We understand and could feel emphaty for them, but there are many moments of their disgusting sense of privilage. Oh and McFayden performances was outstanding.
That was the first time I ever heard MMc with an American accent and I thought he was quite good at it. Shiv is Australian and she also has it down pat. Yikes so does Logan. Who else?

Reactions: Antonia22
Yes! Even on the series there was a scene or two when they referred to Craig as Greg... so I didn't know if you referred to Craig as Greg deliberately. Lol.
Well, according to the IMDB Succession cast and Wiki, it IS Greg!

Though I kept on thinking a character's name on Claws was Vlata, and it was really Zlata :P

Reactions: Ceeyahd
Just read an interview in NY Magazine with Macaulay Culkin. Apparently they brought him in initially to read for Greg the Egg. When he saw the response line of Roman, he knew that role was for him.

I am still waiting for Greg to show he is not as dufus as he seems to be. You never know, he could end up running the company:biggrin:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ceeyahd
I am still waiting for Greg to show he is not as dofus as he seems to be. You never know, he could end up running the company:biggrin:

Love GREG.. (can't keep his name straight, but love him) His portrayal of being such a dufus when the series started, wasn't believable a few episodes in. He's a wiley character.

Well, he kept copies of some of the paperwork he was asked to shred so ...

Exactly! I think Greg/Craig/Egg has his own little something going on. I'm up to the episode of the bachelor party and can see his demeanor towards Tom changing.

Tom is still weird and awkward lol. I did feel bad for him when Logan told Shiv she was marrying a man scores beneath her or something like that. You could see it in Tom's face that he was hurt but couldn't fire back at Logan.

Can't stand Logan. And I don't trust Marcia.

I still like Kendall and Frank. Rome ain't sh!t for not speaking up during the vote.

Opinions on characters subject to change as I complete the season...please standby.