HBO Succession Season 3

Jayne1

Working Canvas
O.G.
Aug 2, 2006
Toronto
Just finished last night. I wanted to watch this show because of the amazing performance reviews etc. I find every episode nearly the same. Not much happens for the first 40 mins, then a bit of story progression in the last 20. Since I binged it, it just seems like...in every episode they may lose the company, but don't. Logan berates his children and they keep coming back.
The DOJ investigation storyline seemed to end quickly but because of that fine, Logan has to o take the GoJo deal, so most stuff this season had an impact.

Also the kids finally stood up for themselves and will get away from Logan and have to do their own thing. Even though they lost to their father, they have to now make it on their own. Logan will respect them for that.

Reactions: CarryOn2020

gracekelly

The Red Queen
O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Channel surfed into an interview with Brian Cox. He was talking about the show and said that Logan loves his children. Really? He had me fooled.

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
Channel surfed into an interview with Brian Cox. He was talking about the show and said that Logan loves his children. Really? He had me fooled.
I heard him on Fresh Air....he said he asked the creator? or writer? and they told him that.Logan loved his kids...he wanted context to play the role

TC1

O.G.
Apr 30, 2008
When Shavon was speaking to her mother...she said she never wanted children, but Logan wouldn't hear of it. He wanted a family empire, but love? hmmm, I dunno.

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
San Diego
I was listening to an interview with Matthew Macfadyen (Tom). they talked about his very different role in Pride and Prejudice. has anyone see that?